Fashionista

By Kezia Mariska - April 26, 2010

hello my lovely blog. :) long time no see. hehe.

SUMPAH deh! skrng jadi suka sama yg namanya 'FASHION'. i don't know why? ~~
i feel more confidence and comfort with my own fashion. my fashion is my passion. hihi.
*sok deh tuh inggrisnya. bener apa gag juga gag tau. piis.

Skrng artis" luar kyk Nicole richie, mischa barton, Lauren conrad mendadak jadi designer. TAPI jangan salah menilai, design mereka keren" loh. saya sampai jatuh hati (diih lebai).

first :: Nicole Richie with her fashion line ---> Winter Kate and House of harlow 1960



Aku jatuh cinta dgan Nicole richie's design. :) *terkagum kagum.
i'm proud of her. dulu sempet digosipin kena ANOREXIA. tapi skrng dia udah jadi cewe baik". udah punya 2 anak. :) bangkit !! hehe.

Second :: Mischa Barton with her fashion line Mischa-B.
check this out!



ASLII ! sumpah deh, gw pengen banget punya tas ini! pyramid bag by Mischa-B.

tuh ada 2 cewe yang designnya bikin gw seneg banget sama yg namanya fashion. website mereka berdua juga KEREN bgd. harus rutin buka website mreka. :)

Hidup Fashion ! dan satu lagi, gw pengen bgt yg namanya jadi fashion stylish di majalah New York ato Milan gitu. wooah. AMIIN. one more (aah elu dari tadi one more mulu) Pengen Punya BUTIK SENDIRI. :) yeaah.

I you fashion !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 komentar

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.



    iTrip Wisata
    iTrip Travel
    iTrip ID

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Pesisir Pantai
    Pesisir Pulau
    Pesisir

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Visit Web
    Raakenya.org
    Information

    ReplyDelete