A new look ♥

By Kezia Mariska - August 24, 2010

08.24.2010




ps: unbranded black t-shirt, Gaudi floral cardigan, zara pants, magnolia tied belt, Fion Black bag

hello ppl :) i have a good news for you. My dad gave me "a present" ! do you know what the present is? WENT TO PLAZA SENAYAN last sunday-,- my dad gave me "this present" because i have a good score for my history exam. hi hi :) i went to kinokuniya bookstore and i found "The sartorialist" fashion book. very very happy. when i looked to the price, it cost 284.000 (in rupiah) it's very expensive! but my dad bought it for me! yeah yeah yeah. i love you daddy ♥

check it : The sartorialist


at least, I love this book very much :) if you want to buy this book, you can find it at kinokuniya bookstore (plaza senayan, plaza indonesia) thank you all.

By: miss fashionista, XOXO

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    iTrip Wisata
    iTrip ID
    iTrip Travel

    ReplyDelete