Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple

10.19.10

(Gaudi - T-shirts and Denim pants, Unbranded - brown bag, Minimal - Sandal)

I thought this is so simple. No accesories in this look *yeah, you know this is bad mood situation. Actually, I don't know what to share here, so i only upload one photo from my laptop.
By the way, tomorrow is a very important day for me and all my friend in school. Because, we will have results of High school entrance test. We have done all the test on last Saturday. Guys, wish us luck for tomorrow. We hope we all get the best result. Readers, WISH ME LUCK

By : Miss Fashionista XOXO


2 comments:

  1. hi, i just came across your blog and it is great! i really like your style! check out my blog and if you like we could follow each other?...


    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi irina. Thank you :)
    Followed! Follow back please?

    ReplyDelete