Monday, November 8, 2010

Karen O

11.08.10

Hello readers! It's been a long time, I think I don't write anything in this blog for one week. Am I right? Yeah, I miss you all. Today, I will show you some of my new photos. For this time, I wear my sister's balck stocking. What do you think guys? And I also took a place at top of my house to take this picture. Ha ha. Ok. I don't want to talk much anymore. Just enjoy the photo!


(Unbranded-Tshirt and Cardigan, Gaudi-Denim pants, My sister stocking, Kite-Vintage shoes)

By : Miss Fashionista XOXO

12 comments:

  1. kezia, the location you choose is kinda extraordinary :D love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were those pictures taken on the rooftop! Such a cool location!

    Have a delicious day! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vilda : Thank you vilda!

    @Glenda : Thanks :)

    @Sanny : Hello sanny! Thanks honey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kezia aku suka cardigannnyaaaa mauuu
    btw you're such a brave girl for taking those pics on the roof :)

    Natalie's-the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. @veren : Thanks so much. I love your blog so much. I'm a follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow cool outfits! its great to hv photo session on the roof top =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit deaaaar, as usual i always love ur post!

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY :) http://mslostinlove.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete