Friday, December 24, 2010

Hello. Merry Christmas.

12.24.2010



Sweater : Mom's
Stripes Tank top : Cool teen
Belt : Magnolia
Heels : Mom's
Random Accessories



Hello everyone. Christmas is in front of my eyes. Time to celebrate it with all your family guys! Hm. I don't have any wish list or something like that, but I want one thing for this Christmas. And what is that? I have a wonderful Christmas party with my family that bring peace and joy. That's all. Okay. And what about my outfit?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥
Have a great Christmas and may God bless you always and forever.
From me.

By : Miss Fashionista XOXO

14 comments:

  1. Thanks angel :)
    Iya itu kalung. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear! happy christmas ad happy holiday!! ;D I love this post, esp the last raindeer pic... love it!!!

    xO,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey found your blog. nice :) maybe you wanna exchange link?

    www.claudisoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas. It is a wonderful and magical season. Beautiful images.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @beti : Thanks!
    @Claudia : Thanks! Yes :)
    @Hadasssh : Welcomee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color! you look so pretty :) may you have prepared a great New Year events!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got a real chic style! love that sweater, really compliments your curves :p

    btw, i'm giving a way a beautiful dress, come check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfitt! I love your pull

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit.
    that ring looks ALOT like House of Harlow 1960

    ReplyDelete