Sunday, February 6, 2011

107th post

02.06.2011


(Floral tshirt - Zara ; Brown short - Focus ; Belt - Phoebe and Chloe ; Shoes - Charles and Keith ; Random accessories)

Hey, readers, this is my 107th post. Sorry for a long long hiatus. Ya you know, I'm 9th grade now and have to prepare for the final examination. In Indonesia it's called UN (Ujian Nasional). I have to study hard, and join the extra classes everyday. Well, it's a responsibility for student like me. Please understand (ha ha ha).

By : Miss Fashionista XOXO

7 comments:

  1. stunning outfit:Dx


    http://www.inablondeworld.net/ stop by sometime:) if you like it we can follow each other x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. thanks for stopping by.. love that top! looks cute on you.

    Hugs,

    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts!

    Kisses from www.visionofadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Now following.

    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete